Friday, September 26, 2008

Thank you (my) connection provider

Computers can be a pain...they can be a blessing...they are a blessing more often than they are a pain. But, when they are a pain, they are a huge pain. Not like labor, mind you; but more brain intensive than abdominal muscle work.

Long story short: Could not get on-line. Called my server, and traveled all over the world. Last stop California--thank you Lord. Spent more than 2.5 hours talking to them, 'trying' 1 million different windows, click here, click there, the modem blah, blah, blah. The router, not only blah, blah, blah, but also yaddah, yaddah, yaddah...oy vey, already!

They could not help me, BUT they identified the problem. Then, a couple of minutes on the phone with #5 and voila! here I am again. Passwords, modem, IPs, IDs, and even M&Ms.

'My' server people were extremely polite, kind, and knowledgeable--I appreciated that most of all.
Now after a brief crick in my neck and shoulder--from holding the phone and typing at the same time, all's well that ends well!

I'll leave you with this:

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Dan 12:4

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: