Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Music...waaaayyy too annoying

I like the pieces that I chose but everytime I left the page and came back, the music started all over again.
It can be muted while on that page, but every time it would start again. I had those first 16 notes in my head all night. It is not so bad to have Handel's Water Music going around my head, but I choose not to have just a little piece of it.
By the way, our water department has Handel's Water Music for their 'while you wait for us to take your call' music.

On another note [no pun intended] I will be baking pies today. Our Missionary Fair is this weekend and they have a Pie Auction. Some ladies bake cookies, some bake cakes, some nut breads. They always ask 8 of us to bake pies--we make gooooood pies. I will be listening to Bruch's Scottish Fantasy while I bake.

Pie pictures later today or tomorrow.

I'll leave you with this:

"A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away" Ecc 3:6

In His hands, ^__^

1 comment:

cyndy said...

Those pies sound yummy!

Thanks for the comment and the blogoversary wishes!