Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ok, pies! and sunset

First the Ragullah that I make with the leftover pie crust. [sometimes called Rugulah, and/or Raghula]
You know, the regular stuff: A little butter, cinnamon and sugar...with a glass of milk, of course.
Berries pie: Cranberries, blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries, with a can of condensed milk--I used Carnation brand.
This one is Dutch Appleberry. Mostly apples and the remnant of the berries.


This one is my 'much loved' Dutch Apple. I know they will bring much needed funds for the missionaries. Sometimes $25.00 each. (it's just that people want to give extra money to the fund)

Would you look at this sunset! Facing west into the last bands of Ike, and just 5 minutes before the sky was tomato red.



















Like this...so breathtaking...so beautiful...so glorious...


















Sweaters: *Everybody* is making and posting EZ's Baby Surprise jacket, here is the Knitters magazine Spring Issue, 14, from 1989
I'm working on one, but as easy it is to make I am continually counting stitches and rows. I will be making only this one.
That is too much effort for so little show...excuse me, that is my opinion. Give me tons of cables, fairisle, and lace, there is a bountiful reward with those.
Here is the page for the Adult Surprise.

I'll leave you with this:

[God] "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psa 103:5
In His hands, ^__^

2 comments:

Daisy said...

The pies look delicous and would be even more delicous with some vanilla ice cream.
The sunset is breath taking, doesn't the beauty of it all make us stand in awe of our creator?
I'm glad your blogging more Iknit, it's nice to have you back.
Thanks for commenting on my blog today.

SchnauzerMom said...

Those pies do look great. I hope they bring a good price. The sunset is very beautiful.