Sunday, September 14, 2008

Music for a while

from PLAYLIST...they did not have Concerto for flute and harp in A (allegro) by Bach--whaaaat!? The two listed do not work!
I considered posting the Soviet Union's (now Russia's) National Anthem...but it did not seem quite kosher, to do so. The melody is simply beautiful (don't know what the words are) I first heard it in the Hunt for Red October--yes, I have the 'edited' version--and I also have the dialogue mostly memorized. How many times did we watch it? At least ten (10) times. And the dialogue is not lyric, to say the least, but entertaining. It was recommended to us by our friend the Marine Corps B-Gen.
Digressing again, see what I mean?...The USSR's Anthem is just 'purdy Andy' check it out.

I shall see if it annoys me to have music all the time--tell me if it annoys you.

Some blogs have nice, peaceable musick, some have blearing, strident, shock-your-socks-right-off [and we knitters have lots of socks] kind of musick...

The pieces I chose are among my favourites.

We shall see how it goes.

I'll leave you with this:

"Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image" Dan 3:10

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: