Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome To The Recovery Week

This is the week in which you catch your breath from the 'winter eating festival'

and get ready for the 'various resolutions week.'


During this week we throw away all the paper and boxes, and all the things in the drawers/cupboards/closets which were replaced by the things in the above mentioned papers and boxes. During this week, also, we make lists/plans of the various excercise changes, dietary changes, method of cleaning changes.


We put the serious-winter-clothing on the easy access hooks, and, after shoveling the driveway again, go to the store for the end of the year sales--which includes more junk food, prettily arranged on a cute platter. Oh, and we enjoy the whole thing all over again. But, for some reason we eat more veggies, with it's appropriate dip (perhaps to atone for all the sugar-based wonders of the previous weeks)


Ok, ladies! Back to basic and healthy foods.

Bread being basic and healthy, because it's made from the bestest wheat on earth.

I'm looking into kombucha. http://www.gtskombucha.com/kombucha.html I bought a couple of these bottles and they are YUMMY! It seems that I could make some of my own if I save some of it. Looked it up on line, but would like to hear from any of you who drink it and/or have made it. I would buy it all the time, except it's $2.99 per bottle. Too expensive for my purse.
I'll leave you with this:

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." 1Co 10:31
In His hands, ^__^



1 comment:

bayith said...

You are a wonderful writer! Your words match my thoughts exactly--as I am sure that others can identify as well. Happy today and blessings to you.