Thursday, December 20, 2007

Still running around

Am I mad? Who goes to the store this time of year? I mean, really!

The whole world is there with it's out of town company, and they take all their cars, too.
While having to go to the store for 'last minute' ingredients, I ran into most everyone I knew--of course they all had messy hair too (mwaha!) So I did not feel so bad.

When I went to get my goat's milk, I had to park in the icy mud, in which I walked for 100 and a half feet; all the while the 'girls' (goats) were bleating at me, very glad to see me.

*Had* to go to the yarn store, they were having 'ugly' sock wool at 50% off. Got some, and will show you tomorrow. Phew!

Next, I had to pick up the 'last minute' ingredients i.e., peanut butter chips, walnuts, pecans, powder sugar, condensed milk, and other 'secret' things. Then deliver them to the respective bakers.

The exhausting part was waiting in very long lines and excruciatingly slow seasonal cashiers. Ok, that all sounded like a complaint, probably because it was. Did I mention, the parking lots, covered with that pea gravel/salt/sand solution that is just as slippery as ice?

Ok, so other people, in third world countries, don't have peanut butter chips, or any of the (let's forget them) ingredients, and are still happy people. I think third world countries are overrated!

Your humble peasant, who suffers in silence. (ok, at least I don't have sound in this blog!)

I'll leave you with this:

"Do all things without murmurings..." Phi 2:14a

In His hands, ^__^




No comments: