Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snow, freezing rain, and God's goodness.

This Psalm was good to pray today:
"Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide". Psa 26:1

Thursday we received 3" of snow, pretty, powdery, and quiet; then it warmed up and the roads were just wet. Last night we received--albeit, did not want it--a sheet of ice, maybe 1/8" which is enough to slide all the way to the end of the world! Well...maybe not that far. The street crews did a great job on the main streets and highways and freeways, but our little street is still slippery. We drove, actually, DH drove, very cautiously and we went shopping for groceries, and came home safely, thank you Lord!

Did not take pictures of the snow and ice 'cause I did not think of it. But here is a picture of snow.
This cute kitty belongs to Lolly, from here, he is expressing what I think: Hey! I got my snow! Lolly is a very prolific knitter with tons of pictures. I really like how she captures her kitty in the cutest poses.

Lord willing, tomorrow I'll post a bit more.

I'll leave you with this:
"The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate." Pro 8:13

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: