Saturday, November 24, 2007

Who needs a cold?

That's what we seem to have. The night-time-liquid-comercial-type-of-cold. It has been a while since I've had a cold. Thank you Lord for that.



Oh, well..."in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God..." 1 Thes. 5:18

and in another place...

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Eph 5:20



We had a lovely Thanksgiving *spread* and ate more than necessary, but every bite with thanksgiving.

And we did pray after eating: "When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee." Deu 8:10



We had a dusting of snow about noon, and again last night, it is all gone now. I missed my 50% off any regular price item, at Joann's today. My need to stay cozy was greater than my need for that beautiful quilting book I wanted. There will be other 50% off coupons, when I'm feeling better.



I started the front of the Oxford gray sweater for gs2. But besides cleaning and pickin up, I did not do much. All the holiday dishes are put back in their place until the next time.



I'll leave you with this thought: "Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked;
For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out. " Pro 24:19-20

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: