Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunny Sunday


I wanted to wish you happy Sunday, restful, peaceable, full of enjoyable activities.

We are doing just that.


By the way, and while I'm here: I just took apart 1/2 of a sweater I was crocheting...the directions are all wrong. They want you to make this for a child who looks like spongebob squarepants.


I do a lot better knitting sweaters, and crocheting 'things' like square thing, afghans, hot pads, table mats; and circular things like doilies, rugs, chair mats, etc.

Back to knitting sweaters. Ok, ok, I thought I try...maybe during a snow storm.


'Talk' to you later.


I'll leave you with this:



"In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee." Isa 54:14


In His hands, ^__^

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hello, bunches of yarn!

I'm wondering where the picture was taken that you showed on your last post. I love to see the trees!

Have a good day,
lod

bunches of yarn said...

Hi:
The picture was taken by my DH when we went to the river. It is the Kansas River, a few miles from our home.
I love trees too. We went there to 'hear' the cottonwood trees before they loose their leaves. They sound so pretty, unlike any other tree--when the wind moves its leaves.
^__^