Monday, March 17, 2008

Trying out different cameras--Got one for my B'day!!!

Better late than never. DH consulted with #2 and #5 and they have given us lots of information about digital cameras from 'this century'

In fact I was able to test a couple of cameras to see which one I would like.
Not this one




THIS ONE IS GREAT!





I really like the close up range. Sorry about the date on the picture. I'll learn how to use it as I go along.

Yep! I made lemon meringue pie. It was so yummy. Since the hot weather is coming, it was good for me to practice this recipe...well, what else could I say?

Lemon pie is my favorite--and all lemon deserts--for hot weather, with all due respect to chocolate lovers. [NOT chocoholics, which is an aberration of the words chocolate and alcohol addicts] They should say *chocolatics*...but, who will change such a widespread error? I'm willing to give it a go, will you help me?

I have a couple of stories to share, and lots, lots, lots of pictures. I'll come back later, Lord willing, and share.

I'll leave you with this:


"Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house." Pro 17:13

In His hands, ^__^


No comments: