Friday, March 7, 2008

My DH is Brilliant!


The linker works!!! (doing the happy dance--with great dignity--woohoo!)

My DH offered to help me with the frustrating operation of the linker. He looked at it for a long time.
He hmm!, and mm!, and again hmm! then he asked for a demonstration of the machine. I promptly complied, and waited for his hmm!, mm!, and hhmmm!! Then he alluded to the threading being not quite right--in his genteel, intellectual way. [he is a mechanical engineering designer] So...when I threaded the linker like he sort-of suggested, it worked!


OK!...so I'm not so mechanical. No matter, it works now and I can do the projects.
The bread post is above.
I'll leave you with this:

"A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men. " Pro 18:16
In His hands, ^__^

No comments: