Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh, that was easy!!!!

Thank you #1a!

I needed help from a wise geek to repixel or reduce the size of my header picture. I'd Googled it and nothing ungeeky (is this a word?, yes! I have just invented it) came up. Did not want to do html things--too mathematical for my grammatical mind.

Talked to #1 yesterday and #1a who is super geeky--thank you Lord--talked me through it.
It was all made for PeasantHouse speed, for the PeasantHouse village.

Now my header is the right size. I do not understand why Blogger took away the resizing feature. It's their place, I just park here.

THANK YOU!

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Well, I was able to go in the back patio and sweep the leaves that have begun to fall from the Pussy Willow tree. THE LEAVES ARE FALLING! Yay! The crabapple tree is turning those late summer colors. And the Walnut leaves are starting to be lighter green, which will turn a bright yellow in a week or so, and then fall.

The temp was higher today but much less humid, so I did not choke on the floating water.

I just wanted to share that...yes, I know, I'm pathetic.

Ok, having to do some scanning of stuff to email a friend. Let's see if it works.

I'll leave you with this:

" How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation." Daniel 4:3

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: