Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quiet Sunday

Hope all of you had a good Sunday

Ours was very quiet and we were able to rest...really rest. Now we are tired...of resting.


Ready for tomorrow with all its lists.

My plan is to do a basketful of ironing and mill wheat, and make bread, and dust the furniture.

I need to figure out how to make a list on the side of the blog, like other *good* bloggers do.

Kombucha update: It does not look like it's doing too much, but it smells right. I'm hoping that leaving it 3 or 4 more days will 'build' the SCOBY. Right now it's just some floaty things--I will not specify.

My friend and co-inventor of healthy things had some alien thing growing in hers, and had to throw it out. She's sent away for a real SCOBY. Mind you, she had started one just like I did. From the bottled raw stuff, from the same store....we shall see what mine does.

I'll leave you with this:

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen." Eph 3:20-21

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: