Tuesday, August 30, 2011

200th post...Irene and the 13 original colonies...almost

Hello and Happy Bicentennial post to me!

I had not kept tract of the number of posts, but when I opened my blog it told me the number.  WooHoo!

But I was pondering the significance of Irene hitting the 13 original colonies, except for Georgia.  What would that be?
Why those and not the others?  Well, like all meteorological/seismographic events, that is, those events over which we have no control, we consider why does the wind blow here and there, but not over there and beyond.  Be that as it may...the beautiful shores-- that were dedicated to King James I who also commissioned the Bible to be written in English--suffered great damage.  It seems that the physical damage of the place affected by Irene--percentage wise, as in relation to the rest of the US--appears to be the same amount of damage done to the King James Bible by those God hating, "rome" loving heretics Wescott and Hort.  That work, now known as the Nestle-Aland Greek text had 30,000 words omitted or changed form the text received by all.  Therefore, of  the 783,137 words in the English Bible 30 thousand is a bit under 5 percent.  There must be some correlation with the population affected as it relates to the entire population; or perhaps, the land mass.  Somebody is going to calculate this information and present it.  I will keep my eye on it and see how far off I am in my guessing.

You may not see it as significant, but I do.  See, we, the Christians of the US have adopted the work of Wescott and Hort in the form of all the revisions, translations, paraphrases, whichever way they would call all the English Bibles since the KJV.  All those--every one of them--are based on the corrupt Nestle-Aland text, even the Jehovah's Witness' New World Translation.  [check me out]
Oy vey!  How dumb can we be?!  Some may have done it in ignorance, but the evidence is so abundant, exponentially so...fractally so, that I would say "who could continue to be ignorant?"  Those who are 'willingly ignorant' (II Peter 3:5)
We brought that romish Revised Version to our shores--in a collaboration, in 1881, that is 130 years ago...time to reap a whirlwind...do we get it?  How about an earthquake for an appetizer...a 5 point earthquake is no biggy, but in Virginia...named so by the very King James I...
Sure, sure, it is all a giant coincidence...now, be quiet and pass the pizza!

My point being the constant irony of the entire set of events.  This year, 2011, is the 400th anniversary of the first KJV publication.  It was the same King James I who sent people across the Atlantic to bring the gospel to these lands.  (Whatever 'they' say about why people came over from England in the early 1600s, it was because of the love of the Word of God that King James I had, and having known the Word of God very well, he knew the good effect it would have on any people)  History revisionists are loud and effective in perpetuating their lie, but check them out.  Check me out!--and not by reading 'their'--the revisionists books only, but all the books that were written in the 1600s by authors that were there at that time.  Google is a marvelous research aid, if you do not have those books in your library, and do not have access to a city library.
[make sure to read King James I correctly, King James the first]

Such a serious post, for a 200th post...no giveaways, no fun stuff, just historical facts...sigh...and...a 'heads up!'

I'll leave you with this:

 "For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith." Galatians 5:5

In His hands,  ^__^



No comments: