Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Monday Muggings...but...it's Wednesday...

Had some other pestilence...yikes, now getting better...enough about that!

Winter got here ahead of time (did not wait until the 21st).  It's been in the 20s F and 30s F for many days.  It is typical of this part of December...and...we've been in a drought bubble in this part of the country, but we have rain coming in a couple of days,  Thank you Lord!

Knitted a scarf on the machine from Diana (there are two videos)  It turned out beautiful.  It went to 5b and she loved it--now she asked for 'sleevies'  or 'sleevelettes' to keep warm the area between the end of the mittens, and the beginning of the coat.  She is intrigued with mine.  I'll have to get a picture of it to show you.


Of all the KU jayhawks I like this one the best and it was designed in 1946.

This KU colors scarf-to-wrap-as-a-muffler is finished.

I used Plymouth's Galway...I really like that wool yarn.  It is soft and very resilient. It is a four ply, 45 angle twist, which makes it very durable and has minimum pilling.  They have 'tons' of colours, go look!  Also, it's not expensive...for real wool.





This kitty--I named--Mostly, he is white with a black cap and a black nose and a black tail.  He lives in the neighbourhood, and when I saw him I named him...he is 'mostly' white.  


Must go do some laundry...

I'll leave you with this: 

 "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain." Titus 3:9



In His hands,  ^__^

No comments: