Monday, December 27, 2010

Going back to regular life...slowly

Hey, you all!

Today is a beautiful day, sun is shining...doing laundry...tidying up...

I am working on a baby blanket.  Making a pair of socks, using Cat Bordhi's sock method.  Planing to put #5's quilt back on the frame, to see if I can get some progress on it...sigh...

It's been cold, and super dry, we've only had a dusting of snow, and a sprinkle of rain, and about 10 sleet pellets.  I think we are in a drought...all the water was left on the west coast, and the other storms are on the east coast...so, ok, no shoveling is nice...but the static...oy...

Yeah, I know WHERE ARE THE PICTURES????.  Mr. PeasantHouse cleaned downloaded all the pics to his computer, now I have a clean chip to take pics and show you.  It was taking for...e...ver...to upload pictures to the blog...show you soon.

Mom is much, much, better...one could say, back to normal regular.  Thank you all for praying for her.

I'll leave you with this:

 "Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit."  Leviticus 26:4

In His hands,  ^__^

No comments: