Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hershey Water Jar

After (around) twenty, yes 20 years of faithful service my water jar has cracked.


Big sigh...I had just washed it and rinsed it in hot water, and filled it with cold water, NO! NO!


Give me a minute...there...(clearing my throat)
This little pint jar has been my water glass for all those years. When telling DH about it, I could hardly believe that I've had it for so long.


Well, good thing I have 2 more, 'cause, Hershey's does not make this jar anymore. It used to contain hot fudge chocolate... So, over a period of time I accumulated three of them. Several summers ago I found that Hershey had changed the jar to a round one. This square one was great, for it never got mixed up with everyone else's water jar. Oh, well...pulled out another one, and there is no difference...a jar is a jar, but I hated seeing it in the trash.



OLD JAR
NEW JAR

As you can see, their new jar does not have the reusable 'mason jar lid' neck. Hey...I should go get one of these, to see how it works. (LOL) Well, actually, my cousin is coming next week, so I should serve her ice cream and hot fudge sauce, with a spinkle of home made candied pecans.
Ok, enough nonsense. It is SUMMER, actually it is still Spring, but the temp is 92F and 90Meg. of humidity. (aka %) [I thought I said, 'enough nonsense'?]

I'll leave you with this:


"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." Pro 16:24

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: