Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting around to adding Candy's blog back in

Most of you who visit here probably already know that Candy has been back for many weeks. I wanted to share it with you, just in case you did not know. She still has a lovely, very organized, very informative blog, but she has added videos. I finished watching her last installment of 'A week in my kitchen' videos. They are very inspiring. So, girlies, enjoy watching, take notes, copy recipies, etc., etc.

My computer is working as before, it does not shut down, or anything. Thank you #5 for all the time spent undoing what evils had crept in there.

Going grocery shopping. So, I'll leave you with this:


"And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there." 1Ki 11:36

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: