Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meez gone from my blog

"meez" was cute for about a minute. When I showed DH he thought it was cute also. Then when he clicked on the 'picture' some ad began to load up--thank the Lord, I had a piece of fabric in my hand, and was able to cover it up before he saw it fully. (Thank you Lord, also he was not wearing his computer glasses yet!) I couldn't click 'out of there' fast enough.

A little while later #3 called me to tell me, that since I had a 'cute' meez she would have one also...she went to the page to 'build' a 'caricature' and found a similarly objectionable ad. That ad did not appear while I was on their site--quite a long time, choosing all the little items that the caricature is composed of.

We are not in the business of pointing people to be tempted by lascivious ads...therefore I apologize to any who could have been stumbled by those ads.

To the best of my ability and knowledge I will not present any more such things in my blog.

I'll leave you with this:


"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." Psa 34:14

In His hands, ^__^

1 comment:

Jules said...

Good on you for removing it! I deleted my first blog/journal because I was getting objectionable ads that I didn't want associated with me or for my readers to see. Sadly such things are everywhere. We have to be so careful.