Friday, July 4, 2008

Good Wishes for all

Hope your 4th was red, white, and blue.
Hope it was full of BBQ, potato salad, and watermelon.
Hope it was joyous, pleasant, and full of mirth.
Hope that you remembered the Lord who made you
to live in this amazing country...
free from fear, free from want,
free from oppression, and free from tyrany.
full of fireworks.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

$$$$$$ gas prices, very patriotic, $4.07! $$$$$$

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

I'll leave you with this:


"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. " 2Ch 7:14

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: