Thursday, June 30, 2011

Peeking from under my rock...for this?!

Hi y'all!

Since I do not venture too far from my lodgings (?) during severe heat warnings, I thought it very intellectually refreshing to prance by 'words' blogs.  This one is very appropriate, in my opinion; and if it were possible to have the iPeeve, I would obtain it.
Somebody, anybody, get to it!

Speech fillers and denim are in the same category...neither of them is to my liking.  Perhaps you will enjoy this post,  read it and find out.

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=3223

 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Well, here we are...partially wilted, but not parched.

Knitting, mending and daily chores are slower in the heat of summer.  And so hot so early in the summer...maybe it will cool in August...

I'll leave you with this:


"And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth."  Rev 19:6

In His hands,  ^__^

No comments: