Friday, December 11, 2009

Where is she?

Do any of you what has happenned with "A girl and her mut" http://doggedknits.com/
I've been going to see her, but all I get is a blank page...it's been a few weeks.

I wondered if she posted something about it when I wans't on line. If any of you know, could you share??????

I really like her blog. Some of her knitting being "modeled" by her dog. Really cute.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

C'ya soon with pictures...no biggy...snow...ice...icy wind...sleet...the usual for late Autumn. Dodged the BIG storm. I'm thinking...some of our people may be digging a tunnel to get out of their upper deck...

I'll leave you with this:


"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Eph 6:13

In His hands, ^__^

No comments: