Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Patterns, believe it or not!


This is great news for knit and crochet pattern users. Maybe you've seen it already, but for those of you who have not, here it is: Lion Brand Free Patterns


Not everyone is plotting in huge board rooms, how to separate you from your money. I'm sure that their business will increase because of their 'generosity'. All business decisions will have a 'bottom line' impact. I would say that you should purchase your next yarn from Lion Brand and see what kind of deal you'll get. I really like their 100% wool. JoAnn's has great yarn sales, and so does Hankock Fabrics. Keep your eyes peeled for the fall sales which are coming up.


I'll leave you with this:



"The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it." Pro 10:22


In His hands, ^__^

3 comments:

chrisCgirl said...

It's so nice to hear from you again!
Soooo...what will you be knitting me with the great deal you got on yarn?!! :)wink!

blessings from across the hedge!

bayith said...

Thanks for sharing this info!
I'm nearly finished quilting the baby quilt and am looking forward to lots of knitting this autumn.

smiles from the mountains :)

Daisy said...

Thanks for the link! I appreciate free patterns! ;)