Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Improving my knowledge of N.T. Greek

So what?! Who cares?! Big deal?! et cetera...

Developing new synapses in my brain daily. You have a problem widdat?, hm? huh?

Excuse me, please...I like learning something all the time, "all"--in Greek, that means ALL, which is an archaic word and it is not used any more in English. For the reason of discovering the extinct meaning of words, is that I am refreshing, refurbishing, and endowing my knowledge of N.T. Greek. (Russian is way too difficult, and Hebrew not so difficult, I'll tackle that one next.)

News flash: Neighbour had a broken water pipe in the basement, ran all evening and night. The "drying" company just came. Very loud truck. I think they had moved all their basement stuff upstairs several weeks ago. Nothing lost. (You did not care about that either, did you?--for those who care it's the family who makes barrels)

Another topic: NEDDLEPOINT


I really, really like this camel. In fact I like all the work of Isobel Hunt

A while ago, someone had this camel kit on ebay, and I was going to get it...waiting for the last possible moment to make a winning bid, we got busy over that weekend and POOFFFF! it was gone. Soooo saaaadddd! Well, there will be another one somewhere for me...I could buy it from her, but tooooo expensive. I'll wait.

I'll leave you with this:

"Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God." Heb 3:12

In His hands, ^__^

1 comment:

BellaMama said...

You make the Greek sound like an exciting challenge! The children enjoy watching a video (Bob the Builder) in Spanish. They laugh and laugh, but I know they are learning in an enjoyable way! I have many, many languages and several books of each and I am looking forward to starting one. We didn't really do much this year except 50 words in sign language.
Hope you learn tons of cool things! :)

~Blessings!