Friday, April 13, 2018

Warm Feet


 She made sure her husband had warm feet.



Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
(2 Samuel 22:37 KJV)




For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
(Psalms 56:13 KJV)



CHETH. Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words. I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word. I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
(Psalms 119:57-59 KJV)
 
 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
(Isaiah 52:7 KJV)
 http://1500sploughboy.blogspot.com/


No comments: