Monday, June 20, 2016

Navigating Ravelry

Now I have a Ravelry place, but it is, sort of difficult to navigate.  I have not been able to figure how to put a 'live link' to my page from here.  I got the logo on the right margin but it is not 'live'...sigh...

Also I just figured that I should have a picture to 'identify' me, so I placed this one.

 
I like how the rug looks with the colors of the yarn and basket.
 
 
So, then with lots of point-and-click I will eventually get it.
 
Ok, go look at my Ravelry page, or leave me a comment. 
 
See you soon.
 
I'll leave you with this,
 
"For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."    Matthew 7:8
In His hands,  ^__^  



1 comment:

Jules said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's nice to know that someone other than family ever sees it. I looked for you on revelry but couldn't find you under the two knitting names I know you by. Are you still there? I go under JulesKnitsToo! (Mmm, wonder where I got my inspiration for that name?)