Thursday, April 18, 2013

Computers...hahh!

Hello Girlie Girls:

Been off line, but still knitting, crocheting, mending, baking, etc., only I had a very bad virus/malware.  Some called it "this is a mess" and others called it "impossible to get rid of."

OK, not so fast...worked to get rid of it...nothing... genius son...and...voila` he repaired most of it.  The email portion is still off, now is up to my email 'keeper' to do the rest.  It is all, so time consuming...and I have to make phone calls or stay "under the rock" so I cannot communicate electronically. 

Oh, yeah, we also had a power outage a couple of times...but only for a few hours.  It was nice having candles...no phone...no computer...no nuttin'  cool, eh? (like Nancy Today says)

Yup, I got some pictures but cannot use the port yet...in a few days...

I'll leave you with this:

  "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."  Mar 11:24

In His hands,

^__^
 


No comments: