Thursday, July 12, 2012

Making cake and muffins in the toaster oven

Got a new toaster oven last month.  So I'm making some muffins shape little cakes, and what could not fit in the muffin tin, I put in a pie pan.  I'll let you know how it comes out.

Still playing with the header photo...I should get it right soonish.

As far as weather, you know, it's hot...but getting a respite this week.

All's well cause the stores have their back to school sales and that makes me glad for the cooler weather that is coming.  Although some people still have to go on vacation, nevertheless, the back-to-school sales show that fall is not so far away. 

I went to Hobby Lobby--love that store--and got some flowers for my Mom.  These are a sort of nosegay.  One is tea roses and the other one is a coral and pinkish.  They were on 50% off sale [how great is that] so she gets 2 bouquets for the price of one. 
She does not like to, nor is she interested in taking care of house plants or flowers so these silk flowers should do the trick.  She loves to have pretty flowers, so I'll trade them once a week or so.

Ok, girlies, gotta go make dinner,

I'll leave you with this:
"The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. " Proverbs 11:25

In His hands,

^__^

No comments: