Monday, September 13, 2010

Another mini-holiday...[no muggings today..no pictures...no camera]

Well, sort-of...a working one...sort-of...

DH took the week off from his job, but worked the entire time, at home.  We looked at garage doors, carpeting, flooring...and are hoping that Bill Gates or Warren Buffet will come forward and adopt us...sigh...actually, I would rather that the salesmen would say:  "Your order is free, absolutely free.  And...We will pay you for your time of shopping in our store, and having us in your home"...I can always hope...

Ok, back to reality.  Since we "were all over the place" for an entire week, one day we, actually, took 'off' and went to our secret used book store, and found more reading treasures.
Having had the camera in the car--in the event of a photo op--I forgot to retrieve it from its temporary home. 
When I searched for it and found it NOT, I knew that I would have to postpone the Muggings to Tuesday...was all ready...mug, calendar page, etc...

I will give you a preview--or a heads-up--of the topic that I will broach:  "Are we being led/manipulated/influenced/controlled?"   More surmisings from our Peasant House to your house.

I will leave you with this:

 "God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah."
 Psalms 67:1


In His hands,  ^__^

No comments: