Thursday, July 1, 2010

Decrease in the humidity

makes me more pleasant.

Ok, Ok! it's summer, I know. (oh, I know, I know...[say this like Mrs. Faulty, in Faulty Towers--British Comedy])

Yeah, so...Went to Michael's and got the rest of the yarn for the ripple afghan. They still had the colors that I had purchased. (had to go to Joann's to get a few, since they had a 50% off sale...end of season)

Speaking of end of season sales: This weekend are all the 4th of July sales all over the place. That got me thinking about how hot it is to buy yarn, which made me think that right after the 4th of July sales are done...heeeeeeerrrrre come the "BACK TO SCHOOL SALES" already!
Also, 'they' are having commercials for "buy your football season tickets" already...which means that we have o-n-l-y 10 weeks until "the-end-of-all-fun" for the year '10'.

Actually, my fun really begins after Labor Day (more sales then, too) I seem to flourish in the fall. We'll see, and hope I don't wilt.

The mimosa tree is in full bloom and it smells so delicate and pretty. Rose of Sharon started blooming, The garlic will be ready to pick next week, and the lawns are all beautifully green still.

The holes that the guys bore on the side of the house for blowing the insulation, are filled, and DH has been sanding them, a little at a time. I forgot to tell you that the driveway is finished and sealed. It looks so nice...one wonderful benefit (which I have been waiting for...) the cars' mats are not covered with pea-gravel.

On another subject... sort of...

I close all my posts with "In His hands" which is ok, but those that don't know of whom I am speaking (probably won't care) so, and, I will change the closure, so there is no question.

I'll leave you with this:


"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." John 10:28-29


In the Hands of the Living God. ^__^

No comments: