Friday, November 14, 2008

So very busy

I see that I have not posted for an entire week, sorry.
I took things apart. Put them back together.
Cleaning, laundry, cleaning, shopping, cleaning...

Having out of town company in the next couple of weeks (double YAY!!)...so I better have a clean house.

If I have time later, I'll post pictures of the knitting.

I'll leave you with this:


"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Pro 14:1

In HIs hands, ^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Company!
Thanks for the reminder to start the house cleaning EARLY. I tend to cram food prep, getting ready for guests AND deep cleaning into a couple of days (aka stress MYSELF out). Spread it out a little and...voila...so much more relaxing.

The anticipation of coming weeks is delightful!

Blessings to you--can't wait to see picks of the knitting.