Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Much, much better

I'll spare you details because most of you have had a flu at one time or another.

By the grace of God we are better!

Finally finished knitting the turtle neck of #1e for the second and final time. Hope to steam it today and take pictures.

Have tons of stuff to do that I did not do while 'sickly'--that would be 2 weeks worth of cleaning, waaaaah!
This is how empty my stove has been. But not for long, have to mill some wheat to make bread. We've been eating store bread. [thank you Lord for those store loaves]

I'll leave you with this:

"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." Pro 15:13

In His hands, ^__^

4 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better!

Daisy said...

I'm so glad to hear you are better!!!

bayith said...

the lamb is soooo cute! I, too, am glad that you're better.

eSmiles!

Anonymous said...

iknit, I am so happy you are feeling much better. I have missed you coming on Daisy's board. I love your blog but have a hard time posting, I don't know why it won't let me post, I just can't figure out how to do it I suppose,heehee. Anyway God is good and He seen you through that nasty flu.

Tea